Sneak Peak! Jodi & Chad Get Married!

I am in LOVE with this wedding! This is a larger sneak peak than normal because the photographer was kind enough to share these photos before all are ready for the bride and groom! Jodi & Chad had a magical day & night as they wed at St. Thomas in Fort Thomas, KY and celebrated at the Marriott in Covington! There will be a blog post to come on this wedding, but for now, here are some sneak peak photos that their very talented photographer, (Ciulla Photography) posted!

I am in love with simplicity and detail! Now who ever would think detail could be simple at the same time! This wedding's detail just makes you full of JOY, LOVE, and HAPPINESS!!!




 








           Jodi's bouquet was so fresh, soft, and luxurious! I loved her look that she wanted!


 This may be one of my favorite fun floral photos ever! If you are wondering, the black dots in each bouquet are real flowers! They are a natural crespedia dyed black!

I am in love with this photo of Jodi and her mom! Her mom is honestly the sweetest, loving mother and grandmother that I have ever met through the weddings I have done! I love especially talking to her about her grandchildren! She is so in love with them!  She is just beautiful inside and out! I love her!


The centerpieces added that extra sparkle and glitz to the reception with white hydrangeas everywhere! It was heavenly!


Loved their cake with the anenome flower!



I can't wait to blog the entire wedding, I just couldn't resist sharing these awesome photos with you!

Comments

Popular Posts