Ashley & Eric Get Married!

 Meet Ashley and Eric! One of the most sweet & adorable couples you will ever meet! You will love seeing their photos below as their big day was photographed! It was full of smiles, laughter, and lots of LOVE!

When I walked in to see Ashley, her dress stopped me in my tracks! The glisten just made her shine!

I loved her GOWN! So magical!
Pure Beauty!

Ashley and I met through my cousin Stephanie (who's wedding will be on her soon too!) It has been awesome getting to know Ashley and I am blessed to become friends with her! I can't say enough about her. She is your all around American Sweetheart!


 Can you say drop dead gorgeous!!!!


 I love adding bling when I can! :)


 Ashley's bouquet was composed of roses, mini calla lilies, hydrangea, and stephanotis!





 Its Girl Time! Here are photos of the bride and her bridesmaids!!!

                                                                      



Reception Goodies!





Awesome Black and White Photos....





Love the 1st Glance Photos!!!! Pure Happiness and Joy!



Picture Perfect Happiness!!!
So sweet - Mother & Son ~ Father & Daughter


Love this Tip! Bouts are not always needed! Sometimes the suit or tux itself looks sharp without a flower! You can also pop color on there with a pocket square! It also saves on cost!
Look at the studs! Love the bow ties!
 Eric and 2 of his groomsmen are very talented musicians!

The Wedding Party!!!

So happy for you two! May your lives be filled with many blessings, lots of babies, and so many smiles and laughs!!!! Love~Holly

Comments

Popular Posts