Emily & Dustin Get Married!

Meet the naturally beautiful Emily! I LOVED being apart of Emily's wedding because we have become friends and I just adore her.  I also am SO in love with her photos! Her photography was by www.varlandphotography.com



I can remember when Emily and I met, her telling me the description of her dress. I cannot wait for you to see her champagne belt. I also would like this wine rack in my house. You?



O shoes how I love you....


Wow...sapphire baby!



Love the side detail :)


Are these not your favorite cups!? What a great idea for wedding day mimosas!


The start of the details begin!


Love makeup palettes!



She is such a beautiful blonde babe!



Showcasing the dress!


You can tell Emily is full of excitement :)


Here is her champagne belt!



The 1st meet! Love the embrace :)


Model material....

The wedding party!


Beautiful bridesmaids!


Look how rich the red is against the purple..


Wowee! Color pop! The bridesmaids carried red roses and dark dahlias.



 I was so excited for Emily's vision for her bouquet! She wanted champagne roses, callas, fiddleheads, and a large champagne, elegant bow! I love material & ribbon, so it was awesome being able to incorporate it with the bouquet :).


The Sahara rose was one of my faves in this...


      

  
  
How cute is this time before the walk down the ailse.


Love this...


and at the end of the ceremony Prince Charming has swept her off her feet :)


Okay, so these photos overlooking downtown are gorgeous with the lighting.




So pretty...


This is my favorite of you Em!


Laughs :)




Dustin & Emily's Venue was the Bell Event Centre downtown Cincinnati!





Emily's cake was down by my great friend, Andrea Dee at www.homegrowncakes.com Check her out!




How adorable is this photo!  She is owning the night!


Beautiful ...

Emily and Dustin, thank you for letting me be apart of your spectacular wedding! It was gorgeous! You two are so blessed to have each other as you start your journey in life together as husband and wife! Good Luck to everything and may many blessings come your way! Love, Holly


Comments

Popular Posts