I am excited to share with you an October 2011 Wedding ~ Christie & Brandon! Christie & I met in high school, grew as friends there, and cheered together!  I cannot wait to show you her photos below! Her photos were done by the fabulous Steph Keller

Hello There Gorgeous! That blonde hair and green eyes are stunning!

Christie had probably one of my favorite dresses of all time ( and I like ALOT of dresses). Everything about her stood out in this dress!


Isn't it exquisite!?


Love the hidden details at weddings.


 and...........I have to say the back was my favorite! Chris, you look like a Goddess! :)


Now onto her flowers! The precious pinks were a great, soft touch to her black and white wedding! I added a broach of pearls and crystals to her stems!



The Garden Roses were shaped like hearts inside and they had a sweet fragrance :)


Here are some of her stylish bridesmaids!


Here is Christie's mom! Such a pretty photo of you two!


 Christie's flower girls carried pomanders!!




Love how the dresses related with the one shoulder look!


This is such a STUNNING PHOTOGRAPH of Christie! The ceremony was held at St. Joesph in Cold Spring, Kentucky.


Brandon and their precious babe Nolan waited for her!


Love her happiness!

Isn't he SO CUTE!





 The Wedding Party!


So sweet :)





Details at the Reception! The Reception was at the Fort Thomas Community Center!









Congrats Christie & Brandon on a beautiful wedding and life together! I am so happy for you two and your handsome little son, Nolan! May you be showered with many wonderful blessings as you grow together! Love Always, Holly



Comments

Popular Posts