Emily & Ben Get Married!

Welcome to the post of Emily & Ben's winter wedding!
They got married in early December 2012!

Photos by 

I started this blog post with the photo below....

You see this isn't just an AWESOME photo. It has a meaning. 
Ben's family lost their home last year in the February 2012 Tornadoes along with many families in California, KY and the surrounding areas. This barn in the photo on Ben's family farm was the only barn ( and it was the oldest) left standing out of all of their barns. I remember when these events occurred. So many people in the area pulled together to help each other. It was such an emotional time for all of these families, but looking back, they can cherish the love and kindness from family and friends who helped them so much. Time heals many things. December came and their 1st born, Ben, married his love, Emily and these photos below
 show how special there day was!


The dress!


The beautiful bride, Emily!


You don't see this everyday in California, Ky!



First Glances!


Here's Ben!

                                    



Love this photo!


Not only is the photo so sweet, Emily & Ben are honestly one of the sweetest couples ever! They are so kind and I could talk to them for hours!


Emily's Winter Bouquet included Escimo Roses, White Callas, Blue Delphinium, and Navy Blue Privet Berry to give the winter look!


Here is their wedding party!


The Girls! Navy is truly a favorite color of mine!


The Guys!




Sibling Love!

 


Love these winter barn photos!





Such a sweet and loving photo of Emily & Ben!


 What a great photo of Emily & Ben!


Precious...



Up close with the flowers! I love the berries!


Ben & Emily got married at Sts. Peter and Paul Church in California, KY.



At the top of the hill where the church is, the view is amazing!

Look at that landscape!




This is one of my favorites of Emily & her bouquet!


Emily & Ben's reception was at the Fort Thomas Community Center! They went to Disney World on their honeymoon! Look at their adorable hats!


I can't wait to go to Disney! I have never been there!


I just had to show this precious photo of Emily and her dad!

Ben & Emily, I meant what I said above about you both being so kind and so sweet! I know life will bring you so much goodness along with many blessings! I always tell newlyweds the advice that I was given in a card that I will never forget: "Keep God Close and always be each others' best friend!" As simple as that is, it meant so much to me so I would love to pass on to you!




Comments

Popular Posts