Featured Wedding: Jason & Ashley Get Married!

What a beautiful & adventurous :) couple you are getting ready to meet! They relocated to Colorado and the photos that this bride shares of the scenery along with their adventures (especially skiing) are absolutely amazing! I love when I see couples grow their new love in a new place. You just have each other and your new life together! It is a magical, lovely, amazing opportunity!

Here is Jason & Ashley!


What a beautiful doll getting prepared for her big day!





~ Details, Details ~


~ Mother & 2 daughters' dresses ~


Mother & Daughter's Wedding Dresses - Side by Side. Love this precious memory :)


Flowers, flowers, & more flowers!


Ashley chose a beautiful & timeless look! I got to use one of my favorite roses!


~ Sweet mother & daughter photo ~


Love the fun colored robes!


Time for the dress!


~ Beautiful black and white moments ~


~ Love love love this daddy and daughter photo  ~


Okay.... so sometimes I blog on the "first glance photos" & sometimes I don't, but this first glance is one of the neatest I have ever seen! The energy, excitement, and love is shown so much in these photos! Just adorable reactions! I could put these two in my pocket, they are so cute!



~ Beautiful Ladies ~





Great photo of Ashley & Jason :)



Too cute not to share :)


~ The breath-taking cathedral ~







~ Their Reception was held at the Grand in Covington, KY ~


Cake & Centerpieces!




Ashley & Jason, thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! May you be blessed with a beautiful fairytale marriage and that you enjoy every step of the way! God Bless! Love, Holly


Comments

Popular Posts