Featured Wedding: Chelsea & Ben Get Married!

One year ago this month, this beautiful couple got married!
Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Chelsea & Ben!
Photos by Denise Ante Photography!

Love this photo of Chelsea.....


Such a sweet couple! I have a fun story below about them :)



~Mrs~                                                               ~Mr~


LOVE THE RICHNESS IN COLOR of these BLOOMS!!!!!!!!!!!


Chelsea's dress was stunning & so is she!


~Beautiful bands~


Okay, here is the story :). When Ben & Chelsea started dating in high school, Ben would always call me to have flowers delivered to school for her. They went to separate high schools and he always wanted to send her something special. He was the sweetest thing when he would call me up and ask if I could send flowers to her for her birthday, asking her out to a dance, Valentine's Day and more! So......when their wedding day came, I got a phone call from Ben, asking if I could make her an arrangement to deliver to her on their wedding day/Sweetest Day. I seriously teared up because all these years, he was so passionate about making all these deliveries so special and so pretty for her. I was honored to do the wedding day delivery from him! His heart is so big!


The ceremony begins.....



You may remember these 2 past brides! :)


They did it!!!!!!!!!


Love the laughter photos!


The handsome men in their Chocolate attire!




The beautiful ladies in their burnt orange dresses & boots!


~The Happy Couple~






I think the groomsmen had a little too much fun :)


Sweet & special details below.....









To a beautiful & genuine couple, both inside and out! It has been so fun to watch a "young love" grow into marriage and now you have so much excitement and wonderful things ahead of you! Thank you for letting me share in your special day along with all the special flower deliveries to Chelsea through the years! Love & Laugh through it all! I love you both very much, Holly :)




Comments

Popular Posts