Featured Wedding: Allison & Gus Get Married!

I can't even explain how beautiful this couple is along with their wedding photos! I am sure the wedding experience was just as beautiful! I would love to start out and share with you the amazing and talented photographer, (one of Posy's past brides),
Check her out!
This wedding was just featured in Cincinnati Wedding Magazine & on The Knot too!



Allison & Gus are a stunning couple!
I have shared TONS of photos for you! What a beautiful story that unfolds through these photos.
So many beautiful ones to cherish!


Let me mention that this wedding was on one of the COLDEST days in January, but that didn't stop them from getting AMAZING photos! Look at that light!


The colors of the girls' dresses are one of my all time favorites! 
Soft, timeless, beautiful, sweet & romantic!


Details.....


Allison's bouquet was designed with white hydrangeas, snowball roses, patience roses, dusty miller & succulents. 



Allison is such a natural! She is just as stunning & so sweet in person!






The Guys!


The Ladies! 


What a fun group to celebrate the day with!



The Ceremony was held at St. Aloysius in Cincinnati, OH.



Love these sweet praying photos.



The Ceremony






This was their 1st glance earlier that day.







So much happiness!



I love that he is trying to keep her warm! I can still feel the cold from that day :)






He will definitely be taking care of her! How sweet is this!



 The Reception was held at one of my favorites, The Grand in Covington, Ky!







What a magical moment! Allison & Gus, I was honored to be apart of your very special day! I know you will both have a wonderful & happy life together! Many blessings to you always! Love, Holly


Comments

Popular Posts