Featured Wedding: Hillary & Evan Get Married!

Hello Posy Fans! I am so excited to share these photos! Even though I do not have alot of time to "write" in my blog much, I love to atleast share the photos!
Here is an absolutely beautiful couple! Hillary has such talent in her visions- for her wedding, for her home, vintage antiques, and much more! Her style will unfold in the story of photos below...
Happy 1st Anniversary Hillary & Evan!








Lots of special meaning in this bouquet...



Stunning beauty....











This cake....speechless! I was like a deer in headlights when I spotted it!





To an absolute beautiful couple who gave their love to one another. What a beautiful commitment, to have that other half to walk in this life with! May God shower his blessings on your love!




Comments

Popular Posts