Featured Wedding: Mandy & Brad Get Married!

I am so excited to blog this wedding featuring Mandy & Brad's special day!
It was such an honor meeting Mandy and creating a relationship with her at our meeting! She was so welcoming with her beautiful smile and sweet personality. She was such a joy to plan her flowers with and I was so excited to be her florist!
Did I forget to say how absolutely stunning she is??? WOW!!!

Mandy showed me a photo of a beautiful bouquet she liked to see herself carrying on her wedding day.  I love the challenge to re-create a vision that hits what the bride wants! Her wedding day bouquet was designed with hydrangeas, garden roses, dusty miller, succulents and spray roses. I loved the ribbons that flowed from the bouquets!

When I delivered the flowers, I was so sad that I missed seeing Mandy but it was such a pleasure to see her Mom and Grandma. Everything was set up so sweet for Mandy and her bridesmaids. Such a special feeling of love and excitement for their beautiful daughter/grandaughter!

Here are some beautiful photos from their big day......






Mandy & Brad,

Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! May your love for one another grow stronger with lots of love, smiles, and laughter! May God bless you and your very special marriage!

Love, Holly

Comments

Popular Posts