Posy's Plan for 2017 & beyond!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share that Posy Floral Designs has a couple of select dates open for 2017 and beyond!

I have really enjoyed designing up to 60 weddings a year through 2015, but it is now time for my family and I to take a break from flowers being our lives every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! It is bittersweet but we know this is best for our family right now.

I am so thankful to SO MANY people who helped through the years. I couldn't have made it through without YOU! It makes me emotional thinking of the hours and time people devoted to our family to make this possible! Along with the laughs and tears of long nights into the morning hours to make the flowers just right!


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


This is not a Goodbye from Flowers my friends :), it is a relaxation period to focus on the blessings I have been given.


For you Brides searching for a florist, feel free to email me and I can recommend some pretty awesome ladies that do floral design!


God Bless Everyone! Feel free to contact me for any questions!


~Holly


Comments

Popular Posts