Lindy & Danny get married!

Meet the sweet, blonde, beautiful Lindy! I was honored to have met Lindy and her family through designing her wedding flowers! When I saw her wedding photos, I really was in tears! You can just tell that her and Danny are SO SO in LOVE! It is the sweetest thing! If you look at the hanger her dress in on, it shows you the name she took that beautiful day!
Lovely and so Happy! The Bride, Lindy! When I first met Lindy at the consultation, she shared that she Loved Gerbera Daisies so you will see them in all the bouquets!
They had a beautiful Outdoor Ceremony!
I love petals sprinkled anywhere, especially down a path!
Lindy's Ivory bouquet included Gerbera Daisies, Roses, and Carnations!
Meet the Girls of the Day! Their flower girl was the most precious thing ever! I got to meet her at the consultation and she was so excited to be a flower girl! She melted my heart!
Lindy and her girls looked like they had so much fun that day!
The bridesmaids bouquets were very colorful and cheery! Lindy's mom was her Matron of Honor and I love that! We made her mom's bouquet special! It is a great idea to do that for a Maid or Matron of Honor especially if they are a mom or sister!
Meet the Man of the Day, Danny! He is so happy and sweet in all of their photos...because he is about to marry Lindy of course!!!
I love this photo of the guys and their trucks! I guess that is the county in me coming out!
Aren't they handsome?!
When I saw this photo it really was like a storybook and I started getting teary eyed! Lindy entered into the ceremony on this carriage, how special and beautiful!
The Beautiful Setting!
 She is just precious!
 The Happy Newlyweds!
I love the carriage!
 Lindy and Danny, I wish you both so much happiness and love, lots of memories, and as I always say lots of laughs and smiles! You are a beautiful couple inside and out and I am so happy that I got to be apart of your day! Making someone's day beautiful is special, but it makes it even more special knowing that it is for a couple that is just so excited to marry that one person that they cant live without! That is what makes it so worth it! Man, I am emotional on this one! You guys are just so cute!
 ...o and I cant forget...the CAKE! With or without flowers, its always my favorite!!! :)


Comments

Popular Posts