Kelly & Joe Get Married!

Meet the glowing & gorgeous bride, Kelly! She was so chill on her big day! I love when I see brides just enjoying every moment of their day and that's just what Kelly did!


This was Kelly's belt on her dress!


I am truly in LOVE with the color Yellow! It always makes me happy..Always, Always, Always.
Kelly's bouquet included Lisianthus, Roses, Hydrangea, and Orchids.


 Here are the gals bouquets!


 The girls wore chocolate dresses and we accented with shades or yellow and orange!


 Beautiful girlies!





 Love the Pose Kelly!


 Here is Kelly with her and Joe's precious daughter Jadelyn!


 The first glance :)




 Just sweet :)


I love little ones!





 Love the simplicity of Kelly's dress :)

 Kelly & Joe, thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding day! May you and your family be blessed always! May each year bring more happiness and memories that you can always cherish! God Bless :)

Comments

Popular Posts