Marie & Jason Get Married!

Marie & Jason got married in September of this year and I am excited for you to meet them and their wedding! They had a beautiful day and their photos are gorgeous! Photos are by the photgrapher Sherri Barber. The rings are just gorgeous too :)

 

I could blog on bling all day :)


More details......

 

Now to our beautiful bride.....


Isn't she breathtaking!

 
Marie is an absolute sweetheart! She is very kind and so deserving of happiness!! Her bouquet included Sophie and Vendela Roses! It was a soft, elegant, look and complimented the bridesmaids' bouquets which included deep purple, light pink, and a hint of ivory!


Here are the gals! I really like the laughter photos!



I love this photo because these are all SISTERS! How special is that! I LOVE seeing how neat a sister relationship is that gals have! So Marie, how fun and what a blessing of a big family of sweet ladies!


They are just beautiful!


I love the shades against the grey dresses. The flowers they held were Faith & Sophie Roses, Purple Stock, Purple Alstromeria, and Ivory Heather!


Here is Marie & Jason! They wed at St. Joseph Church in Cold Springs Kentucky!

 

They look like a model couple!

 

The wedding party!


I love this photo! I know Marie has always had a love for horses and I think Jason does too! :)


Beautiful lighting in this photo!


Marie & Jason, thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! May you be blessed tremendously in life and always be each other's best friend!

 

Comments

Popular Posts