Heather & Ryan Get Married!

Meet the gorgeous Heather! Heather & Ryan got married in March and I am very excited to share their wedding with you! Photos were taken by http://www.michaelbambino.com/


These photos below of her are just stunning!



 Loved her dress, it was so romantic!


Now all the babes!


Aren't they glowing!


Here is Heather and her sister, my great friend Emily! They have always been just gorgeous gals!


....and we can't forget about their baby brother Kenny! Such cute siblings :)


The girls' flowers included one of my favorite colors, yellow! White hydrangeas, yellow calla lilies, and yellow freesia!


Heather's bouquet included white hydrangeas, garden roses, iris, and yellow spray roses!


 I loved her feather accent on her champagne belt!


I love seeing the "waiting" photos for the 1st glance!


Here comes Ryan!!! So cute!


They are such an adorable couple and just perfect for each other!



Great group photos!!




Their ceremony was held at St. Mary's Church in Alexandria, Kentucky.




I love her face, she is so excited!



We of course cannot forget about George, their puppy!! :) Heather, Emily, and I, all got our dogs around the same time and took them to puppy class together! George is definitely a big part of the family!




The Reception was held at the Grand in Covington, Kentucky. It's a beautiful venue!


I loved the yellow napkins :)


Centerpieces were lemons and fuji mums!





The cake was done by Marilyn's Cakes.
The tall centerpieces were yellow forsynthia and hydrangeas and fuji mums at the base.






Heather and Ryan! I am so excited to watch you guys grow in your marriage with many many years of happiness ahead of you! You both are so sweet and like I said above, a perfect couple for each other! I wish you nothing but the best along with many blessings from above! God Bless! Love Holly

Comments

Popular Posts