Kelsey & Adam Get Married!

Meet the naturally beautiful Kelsey!  She is just an absolute sweetheart! 
I wish you could meet her! :)
Kelsey & Adam got married married in June and their photos are phenomenal. 
Photos were done by the sweet & very talented, Arielle Royer:
Check Arielle out! 


Kelsey wanted a cascading bouquet with ivory and slight blush tones.
The look for their wedding was a very timeless, gentle, and southern romantic one.


Her shoes were precious.


Here are many of the detail photos.....



Such a sweet smile...



Love the back floral detail on her dress.


When Kelsey and I met, she shared that she loved babys breath. It is such a soft & airy flower and it's becoming extremely popular again. Her bouquet included varigated ivy, astillbe, babys breath, roses, pittsoporum, & plumosa.


I love this photo! Kelsey, you are stunning!


This photo looks like it belongs in a Southern Wedding Magazine.


I loved the special touches that Kelsey put into her wedding day. The bridesmaids' bouquets were created by themselves! I ljust love the soft yellow dresses too!



How adorable is this!!!


Such a sweet couple.


Precious.





The handsome guys!


Another special detail that Kelsey added...




That dress is just perfect for her!


Kelsey & Adam's ceremony & reception was held at the Belle Event Centre in Cincinnati, Ohio. I know I have said this before but when you walk in here, especially for the 1st time, it takes your breath away! http://belleventcentre.com/asp/index.asp


Beautiful reception details by Kelsey...


Love the cake! The simplicity of it makes it gorgeous.



I always tell brides that candle light is my favorite! It adds such a romantic glow to any event!


Kelsey, you did a great job!


Kelsey & Adam, I pray that God showers you with his many blessings as you grow more and more in love with each other! May each day bring you a new smile and laugh with each other!
Enjoy every moment as you share it with your best friend!
Thanks for letting me be apart of your day! Love, Holly

Comments

Popular Posts